Herb & Flower Festival Plans are well underway!
March 22nd, 2017
Cornell Cooperative Extension Oneida County Master Gardener Volunteers are in the midst of planning for the 21st Annual Herb and Flower Festival which promotes fun gardening and learning on Saturday, June 17, 2017. This event will be held at the Cornell Cooperative Extension Oneida County’s Parker F. Scripture Botanical Gardens, Oriskany, NY. The event will run from 9:00am to 3:30pm.
- Offering free gardening classes
- 50 pant and garden related vendors
- All America Selections Gardens, Screened in Butterfly House, Nature Trail, Educational Bee hives and a Backyard Garden Learning area.
- Master Gardener Volunteers and plant vendors can help answer your gardening questions.
- Famous Herbal Ice Cream sandwiches and lunch in the gardens.
- Nominal entry donation of $4 which augments educational development at the gardens.
For more information about the upcoming 21st Annual Herb and Flower Festival, please contact the Extension office at (315) 736-3394.